We are thrilled to announce the features included in our roadmap for the next three months.
For detail on any feature, please see the linked proposal (submitted via Gitlab).
- Overhaul Export functionality. This is an effort that includes several proposals (321, 320, 319, 318, 307, 254)
- Paged.js integration enhancements. This is an effort that includes several proposals (322, 295, 261, 257, 256, 295)
- “Include in TOC” feature (323)
- Save button within Paged.js integration in Editoria (288)
- Wax enhancements. This is an effort that includes several proposals (284, 285, 281, 274)
- Add autonumbering to part components(260)
- Replace Ink with PubSweet Job Manager(255)
- Addition of profile page per user (293)
- Simpler navigation to/ from components within Wax (276)
Our small but mighty development team have scoped these features and without beginning down the path, or knowing the unknowable, they feel confident that this list is possible to develop and deliver in 3 months. Should they encounter unknowns, they will let us know right away and we will keep everyone apprised of how things are going. Should they finish early, the following are features that could also be developed in this round: 315, 317, 314, 266, 267.
All proposals not chosen in this round remain candidates for next round, which will open in around 3 months.